What is (SOA) Service Oriented Architecture?
Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) are core parts of the service oriented computing platform bring with new concepts, technologies, and challenges below identifiers.
- Common Characteristics Fulfilling Web Service Technologies and Designs.
- Fundamental Web Services Theory Emergence of XML and Web Services Coupled and Integrated Dynamically between Organization Standards and Software Vendors.
- Principals of Service Orientation Influenced and Contributed Service Designs Types.
- Orchestration with WS-BPEL
- J2EE and .Net SOA supported Model Platforms
- Business Centric Modeling Services
- SOA Web Services Context.
- Integration and Automation Standards.
How Service related?
Within SOA, services can be used by other services or programs. Regardless, the relationship between services is based on an understanding for services to interact must be aware of each other. This awareness is achieved throughout the use of service descriptions.
A service description in it most basic form establishes the name and location of the services.
- Loose Coupling -Service maintains a relationship minimizes dependencies and only requires retain an awareness of each other.
- Service Contract-Services adhere to a communications agreement, as defined collectively by one or more service description and related documents.
- Autonomy-Service have control over the logic they encapsulate
- Abstraction-Beyond what is described in the service contact logic
- Composability -Logic is divided into services with the intention of promoting re-use model.
- Statelessness- Services minimize retaining information specific to an activity.
- Discoverability-Services are designed to the outwardly descriptive and discovery mechanisms.