Using Hyper-V Manager or VMware Sphere, create a virtual machine with the following settings:
- Name: CM01
- Hard drive: 300 GB (dynamic disk)
- Memory: 6 GB (6 GB minimum, 16 GB RAM recommended)
- Network: Your lab network
- Image file (ISO): C:\HydrationCM2012R2\ISO\HydrationCM2012R2.iso
- Start the CM01 virtual machine. After booting from HydrationCM2012R2.iso , and after WinPE has loaded, select the CM01 task sequence.
- Wait until the setup is complete and you see the Hydration Complete message in the final summary.
Additional Configuration Notes:
Note: Again, by default, all accounts, including Administrator, have a password of P@ssw0rd.
If you need to change server names, IP addresses, domain names, installation, passwords, etc. in the environment, the main configuration is stored in the four .ini files